Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A few pictures

No, I'm not back to blogging...yet :) With all this warm weather and local doctors appointments I need to make up from being in Philly so much, I just don't have time. I hope to do better this fall...hope being the operative word! Here are a few pictures of what we have been doing. Most of the time I'm lucky to remember to bring everybody with, much less remember a camera so I'm making memories without the pictures. I hope your summer is so full of fun and good family time that you too are making memories.






Eli and Enoch aren't real happy that I posted this pic but since they don't let me take very many I guess they will have to live with it :)
We started 4th of July with a race....we meaning everyone but me...and Sasha ...and Daniel...but everyone else including our friend J...  Ended the day with fireworks and had lots of yummy food in between. I remembered my camera in the morning but that was it until......   We met with another adoptive family that we LOVE!!!! at a local splash pad. I have to add that I think my husband is AMAZING!!! Yes, he did take my daughter through the splash pad over and over and over and over again. I personally didn't have a dad like that and I thank GOD all the time that he gave my children a dad that loves Jesus with all his heart and loves his children almost as much!!!









6 comments:

  1. Great pictures! We had so much fun with you guys. You can see how much fun the kids had!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fun! Thanks for sharing! You are so fortunate to have another adoptive family that you LOVE so close to you. I have yet to find a family similar to ours anywhere within driving distance!!

    I too didn't have a daddy like your kids do and mine and oh how I love to watch him love on our kids and be the best daddy ever to them!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sally, thankful for the new family that God has given you too!!!

      Delete
  3. What fabulous pics, and LOVE the daddy-daughter bonding over splashing!
    You are always in my thoughts and prayers. I know you are busy, but if you ever need our girls to connect for encouragement please let me know. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much. I know one day we will have to head out to your neck of the woods to see some special girls :)

      Delete