Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Sorry I haven't posted in a long time 
but after Christmas  my  family went
to see my Mimi . We had lots of fun :)

Here is Judah ,Mimi and our Uncle Bubba .
Dad just gave Bubba his blanket. He loves it

Say cheese ;)

Bubba just loves his family so much  .

WE love you so much too Bubba!


  1. Looks like fun! What a great family!

  2. Hello. I couldn't find a way to contact you through your blog. Could you please email me at Contact-us@PositivelyAdopted(dot)com about possibly writing about your family for our site. Thanks!

  3. Sherrie - I just saw that you donated to our RR grant account for Harper!! This is the only way I have to say thank you!! You made me cry. I wish I could hug you. Thank you so so much for that gift!!!! It means the world. Julia Nalle -