Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Bugged!!

We brought home some extra guests home with us....bed bugs! Yuk! The only place I can guess we picked them up was the hotel on the way home. I always check....but....I was exhausted..."it was late.....and Sasha was hurting......so I didn't. I know we didn't have them before since I haven't ever had the bites before.....:(  a few days home and I start getting bites....we called the exterminator and although he couldn't find any proof of them at first we did see two actual bugs.....double yuk! He said we must have just gotten them so back to my hotel theory. So 1200 plus dollars and we are guaranteed to be bug free .....but I have some advice regarding the yucky critters I will post this weekend. For now back to throwing away everything that truly doesn't get used. They spray and heat but I don't want any hidden eggs to bring these nasty things back into my life. I must admit I will probably never miss all that stuff and my bedroom looks much cleaner......oh hint number one...Do Not store things under your bed!! Yep that's all in the landfill now.

4 comments:

  1. put castor oil in little containers and stick the legs of your bed in them! Bed Bugs are the WORST. I had them in college. I want to cry just thinking about them. Hugs to you guys!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no that sounds terrible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow! So hard to ensure they are gone for a couple of months though right? Praying for all of you to catch your breath and enjoy each other!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Supposedly we can know in three weeks if none show up in the traps.....we did the spray and heat treatment...supposedly the heat kills everything...well see.

    ReplyDelete