Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Who's the boy in Green?



That's our Judah when he was younger. A friend found this picture on another blog of a family that had traveled to pick up their daughter. I think he was about 4 in the picture. Oh, he is so sweet looking it makes my heart hurt to have to wait. But wait we are. I could go into detail about how the paperwork keeps changing because the government keeps changing but who can dwell on that on a day when I got this sweet picture!!! And another friend told me today that he is quite the talker. Good to know that he will fit right in to our verbose family :)

The other night I was at a homeschool mom's meeting about adoption. It was so exciting to hear all the adoption stories and get excited all over again. One of the mom's who is blessed with 14 children; 7 of who are adopted told me later " I was so encouraged I wanted to run out and adopt 10 more children !!" That is how I feel reading the adoption blogs it is a good thing my husband slows me down a bit or we really would have a big family!

3 comments:

  1. I am so looking forward to seeing Mr. Green Shirt grow and flourish in your family. ;-) I can't wait to meet Mr. Orange Top too! I so love this pic! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable and that is so fun that you got another picture. They defintily help with the waiting. The mom's group sounds like fun. I love meeting other adoptive families. I would have a huge family too if my husband didn't slow me down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb one of these days when our kids are grown and we have lots of time we are going to be the greatest of friends :) We think so alike!!!

    ReplyDelete