Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

You Missed Out!!!

Yep, sweet cheeks here has a family!!!!! Don't worry though you can still CELEBRATE with the rest of us. Before you leave this blog feeling like you moved toooooooo slow, I will let you in on a secret. Although, Trent is pretty stinkin cute, there are lots more super cute kids over at Reece's Rainbow that need you to be their family. That's right I'm talking to you! I just want you to be blessed today too!!! I tend to be thoughtful like that :)


Trent

Boy, born 2011

This little new guy is missing both arms and his left leg athe the thigh. His right leg is very short and not formed correctly.

Trent is so young — perfect age to get him into a family!

Married couples only.

$259.70 is available towards the cost of my adoption!

Share

8 comments:

  1. he is too sweet i wish his family had a blog..but its awesome he has a family committed to him..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so happy he has a family! LOL You are too funny! I'm glad you tend to be thoughtful like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sarah...I'm in such a good mood right now knowing he has a family!!!!!!! Nicole, I'm hoping for a blog too so we can follow his journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're you going to try and sneak him home too? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and for any other families interested in him.... I have someone for you!!! http://matthew18vs14.blogspot.com/2011/11/happy-birthday-sweet-one.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah, I would so sneak him home if I could!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We do have a blog..........!!!!
    http://nomoreleftovers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete