Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 7, 2012

This post about our daughter breaks my heart in so many pieces. Only because we know we are going to get her can I breathe again. No child should hurt like this. I know that way too many do but this is my daughter we are talking about. Why another one? Why us? Because she (Alexis) asked for a family and He (our Lord) told us to go. Because we know without a doubt that we are going to be blessed beyond belief to have her as a daughter !

http://arthrogryposisadoption.blogspot.com/2012/05/our-time-with-alexis.html

4 comments:

  1. Oh, if only you could let her know you were coming!! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so heartbreaking. No child should go through that yet way too many do each day. I am so thankful that you are getting her and one day soon she will have her very own family! I would love to be there the day she is told! Praying the paperwork goes quickly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that you are going to get that sweet girl!!! I have been praying for you as you are traveling to get your son, and I will continue to until you can bring Alexis home. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete