Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 5, 2012

3 weeks is a long time!!!

I have been in Eastern Europe completing the first of my adoption process with Alexis. I tried to post from there but unfortunately my Ipad would not let me and I had firm instructions from my husband not to down load any apps while out of the US. I have quite a few cards to post plus new pictures and updates. Thank you so much for sending cards while I was gone. Today I'm enjoying my sweet children who I missed so so so much but hope to start updating my blog tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome home! Can't wait for your updates...Okay, can wait until you are rested, full of family love, kissed the washing machine and dryer one more time, and made your fabulous bed with appreciation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I just found your blog listed on another site and wanted to talk with you about possibly sharing your story/kid's pics on our site, PositivelyAdopted.com If you'd like to chat about it please email me at GivenMuchMom@gmail.com Thanks! :) Your family is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete