Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 17, 2013

Cast 14 and lots of blessings!

Sasha's feet are looking so good.! She has two more casts and then we are done. Her dr said she will need more in the future before surgeries but for now....almost all done! We were blessed with tickets this weekend for the movie Epic and also Shriners circus. All this coincides with Judah's first birthday, he will be 8 but he has never had a birthday celebration of any kind. So he thinks all of this is for his birthday. He's happy so who am I to burst his bubble. We ask went to an amazing park yesterday with a huge slide you ride down on burlap sacks! After about the 20th time we convinced Sasha to ride on my lap. She Loved it! Daniel loved it and we....aka me...were all exhausted . I'm still obsessed with bed bugs and can't remember the last conversation I had that the subject didn't come up :(  another reason I'm looking forward to the new Earth!

1 comment: