Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 20, 2013

15 and one more to go

Sasha's feet look so good. When her casts are off I just stare at them! We were hoping today would be her last but we need one more on Friday.  We come back in a month for braces and physical therapy with instructions to stand as much as possible. She needs the weight on her feet and legs to build muscle and to help align things a little more. That trip will just be she and I and I'm hoping we can really enjoy the time alone. The only other time we have been alone we didnt really know each other. We will also get to go shoe shopping! Mom and daughter time and shopping...sounds like a vacation :) heading home Saturday and excited to enjoy summer and friends. Tomorrow Jim and I will have been married 19 years! What a blessing from God that is. And.... I almost posted a whole blog without  mentioning bed bugs....almost :)


4 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! Hope this summer will bring healing and fun for all of you -- you've earned it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post pics if you are able? Yeah! Praying you continue to have bonding time outside of medical appointments!
    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I am going to pack up the kids when school is out and we can meet at a park!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't post pics from my iPad. I've tried before and did it once but never again could figure it out. I have lots to post when I get home. Barb that sounds like a great plan.

    ReplyDelete