Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 24, 2013

My hero

Today my husband flies in and we are once again a two parent family! Eight weeks in a small room with 5 children and not enough sleep. I'm thankful it's over. Single parents have a tough job. Single parents with no help living in small apartments have it even tougher. Today is Sasha's last cast and tomorow we head home. Thank you Jesus I have a husband who loves me and all my children. He is coming to help and he is my hero!

I have I mention a pretty special friend that ignored my husband when he said " no" to the offer of an early ride to the airport this morning. Thanks Russ for showing up anyway.

I have another week packed with appointments when we get home but sometime I plan to post pictures of our Philadelphia adventure and Sasha's beautiful feet. They will still be in casts until her braces are ready but they are flat and straight.....worth every exhausting minute of our time!

No comments:

Post a Comment