Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 13, 2013

Skipped one....number 13

I tried to write last week...really I did. I never could get past the title so I never finished. Sasha did cast 13 today and gets measured for braces on Friday! We get released next week and are done casting after next Friday....woo hoo! For now that is. She will need some tweaking before and after her surgeries but after next Friday we get a huge break. We will travel back in about a month to get her braces and then we wait. Probably at least a year is what we've been told before he has surgery dates available. That means she has to wait to walk but I know she really needs the break. We all need to just enjoy being a family for awhile. No new adoptions...no being apart for medical treatments...and we have lots of other things we can be doing to build muscle so that when the time comes she has the strength to walk. I miss my husband, my two older boys, my house , my friends and my everyday life. Home sounds so good to all of us. How blessed we are that God has given us such a great life to miss when we are away. And wonderful new friends we have met here in Philadelphia. God is good ...all the time!

1 comment:

  1. A break will be good for you all! Find your new normal I guess! Love that Sasha is with such a great family and getting what she needs. What a blessing!!!

    ReplyDelete