Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

New cards!

I'm not sure the order these came so I will just post a few at a time. So thankful to all of you for remembering to still send cards. I can't wait to post the pictures of her seeing all the cards when she gets home! I will probably wait a little until I can translate to her the significance of all the people caring about her. But I know she is going to be blessed by so many cards. The card on the left is from South Africa... a place I have wanted to visit for a long time.... sent by another adoptive family that moved to South Africa so they could adopt 3 blessings. The second card is from Norway from a woman who has followed Alexis's journey since we first found out about her on another blog. I love these stories and can't wait for her to understand how intricately God has woven her into our family and into the hearts of people all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment